Friday, April 27, 2012

Restoring... Toyota?

So, finally I got 5 hours in the garage...

...LOOKING at the Cordoba and longing for it! I've got four vehicles that could take me to work each morning. It just happens to be that four of them aren't working. :) So, I started with the one with the least work... A depressing toyota van that belongs to my father. I had to change the alternator and it was a boring and troublesome job.

Well, being in the same room as the Cordoba got me in a bit of a better mood so I'll be sure to continue work there soon. The next post will be about the engine and removal of the last external components to be able to tear it apart for the machine shop, then I think I should move on with the interior so I can remove the dash and all the components linked to it.

Well, I guess I need to take the weekend off. Sunday's my birthday, but you'll probably find one or two posts here during next week!

1 comment:

  1. It may not be fun, but you have to keep the daily drivers running.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete